BACILLUS CLAUSII (ALBCL-3)
Bacillus Clausii is an aerobic, Spore Forming bacterium that is able to survive & transit through the acidic environment of the stomach and colonize in the intestine even in the presence of antibiotics.
It has been used safely as Probiotic strain. A widely used, well documentd, safe and stable spore forming bacteria that promotes gastrointestinal health.
- Can Survive in harsh environment of stomach acid and bile.
- Proliferation in Intestine.
- Release antimicrobial substances active against pathogenic bacteria.
- Stable at room temperature. Does not require cold chain
- Shelf stable for 2 years
- Possesses antimicrobial and immunomodulatory activities.
- Extremely stable to acidic conditions, hence the entire dose of ingested bacteria reach the small intestine intact.
- Inhibits the growth of pathogens in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Effective probiotic of choice in the treatment of diarrhea and prevention of antibiotic associated diarrhea.
- It has Antimicrobial and Immunomodulatory Properties.
- It helps replenish microbial flora during antibiotic treatment.
|01.||Description||Free flowing white to light brown coloured powder with characteristic odour|
|03.||Lactic Acid Producing Capacity||Not less than 12 ml of 0.05 N Sodium hydroxide should be consumed.|
|04.||Loss on Drying||Not more than 5% w/w.|
|05.||Viable Spores Count||NLT 2/100 /200 Billion Spores per Gram|
||Should be absent/10 gms|
|07.||Yeast &Mould count||< 50 Cfu per Gram|
|08.||Other Organisms||< 10,000 Cfu per Gram|
|09.||Bacillus cereus count||< 100 cfu/gm|